Covid has changed the way we live right now. As we continue to monitor the situation we will update our office protocols to reflect the advice of government and healthcare officials and also verify happening within the immediate community.
At PrimaFace Aesthetics we want you to know that your safety and well-being is our utmost priority. Currently the following instructions are in place:
- All patients will be asked to bring and wear a mask the entire time they’re in the office. Cloth or other homemade masks are acceptable. We cannot provide masks.
- The appointment time is designated just for you. There will be no waiting once you arrive & you will be taken back to the treatment room as we have always done in the past.
- Only one patient will be allowed in the office at a time.
- Children/simblings are not to accompany you to the appointment.
- Our staff will wear masks during the whole treatment time.
- We will have you wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when you arrive and we will be performing extra cleaning precautions of all surfaces in between clients.
- If you feel ill that morning or have a fever please reschedule. Cancellation fees will be waived until future notice.
- Upon arrival you will be asked to complete a short Covid questionnaire and consent as our screening tool.